Simple fault handling method for children's electric vehicles
How to repair children's electric vehicles? There are problems with children's electric vehicles, how should we deal with them? These problems are problems often encountered by children at home. Therefore, today's Chinese and foreign toy editors give you a brief introduction to the methods and judgments of repairing children's electric vehicles.
How to repair the fault of children's electric car?
1. If you encounter an electric vehicle with no electricity, please check the following three points:
1. First check whether the battery has an output wire or not.
2. Then check the fuse and safety seat.
3. Finally, check whether the power lock is good or bad.
Second, the car has electricity but does not leave, how to deal with it?
1. Check whether the electric vehicle battery output is normal. If the output is too low to prove that the battery is bad, the battery should be replaced.
2. Unplug the brake cable. If the car turns to prove that the handlebar is broken, the handlebar must be replaced or repaired.
3. Check that the handlebar is short-circuited with the wire and the signal line, such as the rotation of the car, proves that the handlebar is bad and needs to be replaced or repaired urgently. Turn on the power and turn the turn bar to measure the positive 5V <1-4> turn bar with the multimeter positive line and the signal line.
4. Whether the controller is good or bad can be connected with the positive 5V of the handle bar, such as the handle rotation, indicating that the controller is no problem. The simplest way is to smell the controller for burnt smell.
5. Check whether the motor is good or bad. The carbon brush of the motor is not in good contact, which also causes a little not to go.
3. How to maintain electric motors for children <with and without brush>
1. If the brush motor uses a universal meter, it proves that the motor is good or bad.
2. The eight lines of the brushless motor are black, red, yellow, green, blue, yellow, green, and blue. The black line of the red pen motor of the energy meter is used. The black line of the motor is measured by the black pen. no problem.
3. Brushed motors for electric vehicles are generally replaced. Before opening, pay attention to whether the friction between the converter and the carbon brush is correct. If it is true, use sandpaper to rub the converter and the carbon brush to maintain the same distance.
4. Turn on the motor, pay attention to the motor wire pack, don't rub the wire pack to avoid damage to the wire pack. Don't stick the magnet with iron to avoid the magnet rupture.
5. When replacing the Hall of the brushless motor, pay attention to the connection of the Hall wire. For the first time, it is best to get the wire down and weld it to avoid welding mistakes. Welding with 502 and AB glue. In order to avoid unsturdy phenomena.
6. Change the magnetic steel and the magnetic steel. Pay attention to the clear and clean glue on the spindle and the magnetic steel. To attract the magnetic steel and the magnetic steel, put the glue in the opposite direction and stick it.
4. Turn on the power of the electric door lock, the power indicator of the instrument panel does not light. Turn the handle, the motor does not turn.
1. The fuse on the battery box is burnt out: replace the fuse.
2. Poor contact of the fuse on the battery box: adjust the fuse tube to make good contact.
3. Poor contact of the contacts on the battery box: adjust the contacts to make good contact.
4. The contacts of the battery box are burnt out: replace the new contacts.
5. The electric door lock is burnt out: Replace the new electric door lock.
6. The battery lead in the battery box is broken: update the connection line.
7. Internal disconnection of the battery in the battery box: replace or repair the battery.
8. The door lock lead or contact lead is open or bad contact: re-wire.